The tent sale runs May 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2017 at the Kreinik thread factory, 1708 Gihon Road in Parkersburg, West Virginia (the historic Mid Ohio Valley area). Ever want to feel like you've stepped into a rainbow? This is your chance. Stop by and enjoy a fun day collecting beautiful threads.
Just a few of the offerings:
- SAMPLER LOVERS will find deals on Soie D'Alger silk floss
- NEEDLEPOINTERS can buy cones of background colors in Braids and Ribbons
- CROSS STITCHERS can stock up on fabrics and needles at a sale price
- QUILTERS will find simply the best high-speed metallic threads (nothing else compares)
- FOR EVERYONE: Special needle sale for embroiderers, stitchers, bearers, quilters.
- WEAVERS AND SPINNERS will find interesting fibers for experimenting and expanding their creative options
- TATTING fans will discover a world of thread colors for making ornaments, jewelry, patches
- CRAFTERS will find unique materials (iron-on!) to make finished products
- TEACHERS will love the deals on fiber and craft materials for their students
Are you a retail shop?
2017 May Tent Sale Details:
- 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg WV 26101 USA
- May 10, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 11, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 12, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- May 13, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Who doesn't love a spring road trip? This one has fabulous fibers as the destination. Bring friends!